The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to ensure that all Health Data Research UK (HDR UK) Members (as defined in the HDR UK Attribution Policy) promote the mission of the HDR UK and maintain a professional and respectful environment. It applies to all activities and interactions of those Members involving HDR UK, such as during HDR UK events and while working on HDR UK projects and initiatives. These principles outline our expectations for all those who participate in the HDR UK community, because we believe that following them will accelerate our path towards uniting the UK’s health data to enable discoveries that improve people’s lives.
HDR UK Members shall:
- Work towards HDR UK’s mission.
- Act to uphold the interests and reputation of HDR UK.
- Treat all colleagues with respect, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Commit to the enacting the HDR UK values of transparency, optimism, respect, courage and humility.
- Adhere to HDR UK policies as established on the HDR UK website or within workstreams.
This code of conduct will be shared on the HDR UK website and signposted to new Members when they join workstreams or attend events.