- Flexible: Learn at your own pace, whenever, wherever.
- Free: Most of the content available on Futures is completely free to access.
- Learn from experts: All our courses and events are created and taught by experts in health data science.
- Improve your CV: Gain valuable skills for using healthcare data to level-up your career.
- Keep up-to-date: With our CPD-accredited courses you can keep your academic and practical qualifications up-to-date.
- Access to Events: Attend events run by thought leaders from the NHS, industry and world‑class universities.
What Futures users say about our videos and courses
“Great Introduction to Health Data and Health Data research,” Adewale Ajibade
“The ideas were delivered in a simple and easy to grasp manner. Great insights,” Meghna Dey
“Short, easy to follow and very informative,” Evans Zoyah, Trainee Health Data Analyst (pictured)
“Excellent. I’m a nurse from Chile and I love to learn Health Data Research,” Constanza Ulloa Bittar
What’s available to you
Futures has a broad, rapidly expanding range of video-based learning pathways, allowing you to:
- Learn directly from expert health data scientists
- Gain hands-on practical experience and skills
- Learn best practice in research design and methodology
- Gain insights from real-world case studies
- Hear about upcoming events
- Discover resources to support your career.
What our expert trainers say
Our Futures partners are some of the leaders in the field. This is what they say about working with HDR UK.
“Working with HDR UK has been fantastic. The bitesize videos are short and enjoyable pieces of key information in data science. They allow efficient information uptake across the research community and beyond,” Fatemeh Torabi – Research Officer and Data Scientist at HDR UK-Wales Swansea University (pictured)
“Bitesize videos are an excellent way to summarise key information in an engaging format in a fast-moving world. I am passionate about diversity in health data and I find great alignment with HDR UK’s objectives in this regard,” Shikta Das – OneHealth Tech
“As an early supporter of the L7 Data Science and AI Standard, HDR UK has helped us signpost the opportunity for healthcare professionals to upskill and progress their career development in this area,” Dr Raoul-Gabriel Urma – Founder & CEO Cambridge Spark
“A bitesize video makes information more ‘alive’,” Sophia Luu – OneHealth Tech (pictured)
“We were interested in working with HDR UK as we had a common interest in privacy preserving technologies such as Fully Homomorphic Encryption. Building a short video about FHE was really appealing as a way of introducing a wider audience to this exciting technology,” Russ Daniel – IBM Research
- Find out more about our subject matter experts here.
Futures is a free and flexible learning platform
Health data learning designed for you. Joining is easy just click and sign up