Health data science apprenticeships nurture the next generation of leaders in data-driven healthcare and empower individuals to harness the power of data and shape the future of healthcare, improving lives and creating a healthier world for all.
The programme is paid for through the Apprenticeship Levy, so learners don’t have fees like at university. Employers gain from a levy that many already pay to government – money they lose unless they organise apprenticeships.
Outcomes for employers
- Build your ability to enable and deploy AI across the organisation
- Drive business growth with AI solutions to address opportunities
- Reduce costs by automating and optimising manual processes.
- HDR UK’s Stephanie Parrott won Cambridge Spark’s Level 4 Data Citizen Apprentice of the Year Award 2023
- HDR UK’s Hollydawn Murray shortlisted for Cambridge Spark’s Data Analyst Apprentice of the Year 2023
Cambridge Spark is an education technology company that enables corporate and government organisations to achieve their business goals by educating their workforce in critical digital transformation skills with a focus on Data and AI. Our partnership with Cambridge Spark lets employees take a 15-month MSc equivalent Level 7 AI and Data Science for Health apprenticeship, while still doing their jobs and earning a wage. For employers it’s a chance to skill up their workforce, making use of the money many of them already pay the government in the Apprenticeships Levy.
For more information, visit the Cambridge Spark website.
Can you provide an Apprenticeship?
HDR UK is always looking for new apprenticeship partners. If you would like to build your ability to deploy AI across your organisation, and drive business growth, get in touch.