Over 15 months you can develop the skills to discover and devise new data-driven AI solutions – helping your organisation gain a competitive edge and equipping you to accelerate your career.
The Cambridge Spark’s Level 7 Data Science and AI Apprenticeship lets established and early career professionals gain an MSc-equivalent qualification while still working – earn as you learn..
Apprentices get support from a data mentor, a personal coach and the Cambridge Spark faculty as they learn cutting-edge skills and apply them in the workplace.
This collaboration with HDR UK reflects the fact that AI solutions are vital to the future of healthcare research and organisational effectiveness.
How it works
Learners spend 80% of their time at work and applying their skills. The rest of the time they are learning new skills that can benefit their employers and enhance their career prospects.
You may be eligible for full programme funding through the UK Apprenticeship Levy.
You will discover how to:
- Identify and devise data-driven AI solutions
- Automate and optimise processes with data science
- Provide technical authority and insights on data science and AI.
Your employer will benefit by being able to:
- Build their ability to enable and deploy AI across the organisation
- Drive business growth with AI solutions to address opportunities
- Reduce costs by automating and optimising manual processes.
Should I apply?
You should consider applying if you are:
- An experienced professional regularly using Python to work with complex datasets, who want to apply the latest data science and AI tools to their work
- An early career candidates looking to advance as a data scientist.
Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help.
Start your data science journey today
Register your interest below.
The apprenticeship offers a cutting-edge curriculum developed by data scientists in leading industry positions and academics from top universities.
The apprenticeship is modular and has a core curriculum providing learners with everything they need to thrive in a data science role.
Core modules include:
- The data science toolbox
- Data science for business
- Introduction to Machine Learning
Elective specialist pathways offer learners the chance to stretch themselves and specialise in new technical areas.
You can view the full curriculum on the Cambridge Spark website.
HDR UK is supporting the Cambridge Spark Digital & AI Excellence Awards 2024
The Digital & AI Excellence Awards recognise outstanding learners, alumni, clients and industry professionals, who have made a difference in their profession, demonstrated excellence in their approach to learning and made a positive impact with digital & AI in their careers and organisations in the past year.
Data Saves Lives Award
HDR UK is supporting this category. This award is for individuals whose work showcases the transformative potential of data in addressing critical healthcare challenges, and promoting the well-being of individuals and communities.
Nominations close on 5 Jan 2024.